Keiun Half Damascus Shear (Wide Blade):
Damascus Steel is made from a process that uses 2 types of cobalt-stainless steel alloys that is repeatedly folded and tempered.
The result of this unique forging method is a extremely pure metal structure that combines strength without loss of flexibility, a unique dampening property (which transmits the cutting feel), and a strikingly beautiful water flow pattern.
Only skilled metalsmiths can manipulate the alloys during the folding and tempering process.
The result is a beautifully hand-worked shear with a one-of-a-kind grain pattern, and the highest available cutting performance in a hairdressing shear.
Available in 5.5 and 6.0 inches with these features
- Wide Blade
- Each shear is unique with its own moir? forging patterns on the blade.
- Damascus metal through the blade of the shear
- Alternating alloys of stainless-steel & cobalt are completed with guard-tempering treatments.
- Super sharp & super smooth throughout ownership
- Cobalt alloy blade edge is sharp yet durable for a butter-smooth cut
- Adjustable low profile tension dial is appealing and functional
- Three dimensional crane-shaped handle for perfect balance and comfort
- Blade angled for superb cutting performance
- Each scissor marked with individual ID for quality control